No, this has nothing to do with the famous series Orange is the new Black; I just thought it would fit. So, let’s take it like this: you have an important event to attend, you find out one hour before, you don’t really have many choices to choose from. What do you do? How do you make a cool impression just like that? Well, just like that! You don’t need many clothes on you to make the look complete. In my case, I only used 5 (counting the accessories too)
- add a glimpse of color with a matchy matchy pair of shoes & a bag
- put on a denim jacket, dress,sweater (something simple but chic) also long enough so you won’t need pants
- choose something that will make your outfit unforgettable, in my case the big orange faux fur
- take your favorite pair of earrings
- put your attitude on(& if you’re not in the mood choose a crazy hairstyle like I did)
Also, wanna know how I created this hairstyle? Simple. (well this time I didn’t do it but I swear you can do it on your own lol).
First you have to curl your hair with an iron, preferably and then you’ll need many many bobby pins, you’re simply going to add many of them until you fix your hair the way you want it to stay. (p.s add a lot of hairspray)
So, this is how you create a complete funky,chic, creative kinda look in which I can assure you, you’ll impress. BUT, do not dress to impress. Do it for YOU.
Have a BIUtiful Monday ahead,
Amalia Gaita Photography <3