This Monday starts better than any other Monday, I am launching my project that Amalia Gaita & I did together, she’s been photographing me and I couldn’t be happier. She’s my favorite! This is just the beginning so don’t freak out. Less Monday, more ART!
I’ve been thinking…what if I had to choose 7 pieces from my wardrobe to wear for the rest of my life & manage to stay cool in any season. So here we are :
- The black leather jumpsuit – which can be worn anytime, anyhow. Get naked, put that on and voila, the sexiest styling for a summer party. Besides that, look at my pics to see how it can look during the winter time..still sexy, yas!
- The plain white shirt, oh yes! It absolutely never goes out of style. Summer, Autumn, Winter,Spring…that shirt is rocking all these Seasons, it takes any outfit to a cleaner & fancier level. Don’t get rid of it, it’s a must.
- Pearls!!! I’ve just realized, pearls are my favorites. Nope, not diamonds, not anything else but pearls. It’s a fact, I could never give up on pearls, never! What your favorite accessory ?
- The puffy puffy white jacket made of cloud material! (haha,no) I chose the white one because of course if I had to stay with it my whole life it would have to fit and look good with any other outfit so I thought this one’s just peachy perfect. Oh, it’s also very very cozy,chic & warm enough to keep you hot during the harsh winter times.
- Black stilettos! Do they need an introduction? Do they need a description? Exactly, that’s how I thought so…
- The Silver Jimmy Choo bag. This was a hard one, if you know me..you know I adore bags and I can never have enough of them but this one really does go with anything and can fit almost anything. It’s definitely one of my favorite bags.
- Socks with black hearts <3 are the last but not the least important must have’s, you can wear them with basically anything. Can’t describe my love for them cause they are so cute, I just can’t resist them. Check them out together with the stilettos.
So these are my seven wardrobe essentials, what are yours? Choose them wisely.
I hope you enjoyed my post & I’ll see so so soon with a pretty Christmas post!
Have a BIUtiful day,
Zara: jacket, shirt, jumpsuit, pearls ( pretty much everything)
Jimmy Choo handbag
Amalia Gaita Photography & Iulia Nicoli Makeup <3